Why are my contacts blurry when I first put them in?
My contact lenses make my vision blurry up close when I try to read. These are brand new lenses and this is the second day I have ever worn contact lenses. When I look at things kind of far away, it’s clear, but when I try to read books up close, my vision is blurred.
My lenses are Acuvue Advance for astigmatism. Is this normal for a first time contact lens wearer?
Will the curvature of my contacts make things blurry?
Oh and one more thing, I have worn glasses for 8 years if this helps at all.
- my contacts are blurry
- contacts blurry up close
- i wear one contact lens stays blurred
- why is my new contact so blurry
- why does my contact hurt my eye and is blurry
- why are my eyes so dry an my vision is blurry with an without contacts
- why are contacts blurry at first
- what to do if your contacts are blurry and youve cleaned you
- new contacts blurry
- my eyes are blury with my contacts in
- blurry vision when new to contacts
- i just started wearing contacts and i still have blurry vision reading and distance what can i do?
- how to tell is contact lenses are blurry
- first time contacts blurry one side only
- contacts blurry
- contact lense new my eyes are blurry
- WHY MY VISION IS BLURRING WITH CONTACT IN