Why are my contacts blurry when I first put them in?
My contact lenses make my vision blurry up close when I try to read. These are brand new lenses and this is the second day I have ever worn contact lenses. When I look at things kind of far away, it’s clear, but when I try to read books up close, my vision is blurred.
My lenses are Acuvue Advance for astigmatism. Is this normal for a first time contact lens wearer?
Will the curvature of my contacts make things blurry?
Oh and one more thing, I have worn glasses for 8 years if this helps at all.
- my contacts are blurry
- contacts blurry up close
- my circle lenses make m vision blurry
- My New Contacts are Blurry
- my prescription contacts look like they have a film and they are blurry in them is this normal
- new brand of contacts are blurry
- why is my brand new acuvue contact blurry