I have monthly disposable contacts and they have been working out fine for me all year. However, recently the left contact has started to move out of place every time I blink. I thought maybe it was just that one particular contact so I opened the pack for the next month and tried that one and the same thing happened. I know that contacts are aligned and weighted at the bottom so they sit properly in your eye and these have worked fine all year so I assume the doctor measured them to my eye correctly. I have had itchy and dry eyes due to allergies, could this be the issue? Or has my prescription changed in just this short period of time?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Daily Car Insurance- Fulfilling the Short Term Insurance Needs | Insurance BBS
- Solving Embarrassing Skin Problems. Dry Skin and Bagging Under the Eyes | Natural Skin Care
- Beneficial that Can be Obtain From Acuvue 2 Contacts | Alternative Remedy For Anxiety
- are contacts suppose to why does my contact lens move around in my eye
- lens moves every time i blink in one eye
- WHY DOES MY CONTACT LENS MOVE AROUND ON MY EYE?