They become really red, sore, and sensitive to the light. I have disposable lenses, and I’m not new to contacts- I’ve been using contacts for almost four years now.
I take out my lenses and use erythromycin every-time this happens, but why does this happen? Is it cuz I don’t dispose them on time, or because they’re unclean?
And other than disposing the lenses on time, how can I keep them clean and prevent this from happening?
I’m really appreciating all the answers, thank you guys so much<3
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Shops vending daily disposable lenses at cheap prices « Morocco Mole
- Cheap Color Contact Lenses – How to Get the Best Price
- Erythromycin, Zovirax and Ampicillin | Article directories Tounesbledi
- my eye keeps getting red and sore from wearing contact lenses
- sore eyes when wearing contacts