Why do my eye burn when I put on contact lens? Please Help Urgently!?
Hey, so I recently bought a pair of fresh look contact lenses, like 4 days ago, Today I put one of my contact lens in my left eye and it burns a little. I post on the different one in my right and its fine it doesn’t burn. I tried to do a experI ament, I put my left contact on in my right eye to see if it burn and it does. What should I do. I use ReNu Solution!
I tried to put it the other way around and it still burn.
There is nothing in the contact. It burns when I put on that single contact lens.
I tried everything you guys said. It still burns
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Freshlook Colour Contact Lenses
- GenInv – Health and Wellness » Colored Contact Lenses: From Subtle to Dramatic | Vision and Eye Care
- Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes: Chanteuse for Children « Vanguard Communications InSites | Blogging for Social Change
- my eye burned from contact
- why do my contacts burn after i clean them
- you my contacts burn my eyes