How high can astigmatism go?
When it becomes very high, what is the danger? For example, at high risk of getting certain eye problems/diseases etc..
Can it be corrected through lifestyle changes?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Health Article Vault – Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism And Other Disorders
- Life Style Change/ Weightloss Update | Health Care Change
- Dr. Oz: Hereditary Arthritis- Lifestyle Changes Help Arthritis | Dr. Oz Fans
- high astigmatism
- high astigmatism contact lenses
- contacts for high astigmatism
- i havecreally hogh astigmatism
- what is high astigmatism