Can you use 1 day contacts more than once?
I have daily contact lenses, and have been told that i can wear them for about 10 hours a day. They are daily disposables.
Will wearing them for 13-14 (8am to 11pm) hours damage my eyes?
Also, will forgetting to take them out at night (so wearing them for 24 hours by accident) damage my eyes?
The lenses are boots premium lenses.
Thanks to all who answer.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Contact Lenses Wearers Guide
- New Contact Lenses Pack Vitamin E, Could Replace Eye Drops | Innovation Toronto
- Cosmetic contact lenses and their different | Your Eye Contact Lenses Blog
- can daily contacts be worn more than one day
- what happens if you wear contacts too long
- what happens if you use a daily contact more than once
- what happens if i wear my contacts for more than 12 hours
- using daily use contacts more than one day
- CN DAILY CONTACTS HARM YOUR EYE IF YOU USE THEM TWOCE
- can you were 1 day contacs for more then 1 day
- can you wear 24 hour contacts for more than /4 hours
- can you put dalie contacts in solution amd wear the mext day
- can u use the day contact lense at night
- can u leave contact lens in peroxi clean for more than 4 hrs
- can i wear daily wear contacts more than once
- can i use daily contact lenses more than once
- Can daily wear contact lenses be stored and worn a second day
- what happens when you keep in one a day contact