Can you use 1 day contacts more than once?
I have daily contact lenses, and have been told that i can wear them for about 10 hours a day. They are daily disposables.
Will wearing them for 13-14 (8am to 11pm) hours damage my eyes?
Also, will forgetting to take them out at night (so wearing them for 24 hours by accident) damage my eyes?
The lenses are boots premium lenses.
Thanks to all who answer.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Contact Lenses Wearers Guide
- New Contact Lenses Pack Vitamin E, Could Replace Eye Drops | Innovation Toronto
- Cosmetic contact lenses and their different | Your Eye Contact Lenses Blog
- what happens if daily contacts get worn too long
- what would happen if you use disposible one day soft lens more than one day
- is it bad to wear daily contacts more than one day
- once a day contact lenses for weak eyes
- wear daily contacts more than one day
- can i wear daily contact lenses more than one day
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I USE DAILY CONTACT LENS FOR MORE THAN 1 DAY
- what happens when you leave one day contacts in
- what will hapopen if i leave in a daily contact in overnight
- is it bad to leave in contacts for 48 hours
- if u leave one-day disposable contacts in overnite how bad is this
- can you clean daily contacts
- can you use 1 day lenses more than once
- can you use daily contacts more than once
- can you use specsavers dailys for more than one day
- can you wear dailies can i wear daily contacts more than one day
- can you wear dailies more than one day?
- can you wear daily contacts longer
- do daily lenseslast longer than a day
- whst happens wgen you leve how to put contacts in eye