Can you use 1 day contacts more than once?
I have daily contact lenses, and have been told that i can wear them for about 10 hours a day. They are daily disposables.
Will wearing them for 13-14 (8am to 11pm) hours damage my eyes?
Also, will forgetting to take them out at night (so wearing them for 24 hours by accident) damage my eyes?
The lenses are boots premium lenses.
Thanks to all who answer.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Contact Lenses Wearers Guide
- New Contact Lenses Pack Vitamin E, Could Replace Eye Drops | Innovation Toronto
- Cosmetic contact lenses and their different | Your Eye Contact Lenses Blog
- can you use one day contacts more than once
- can I use one day contacts more than one day
- wearing daily contacts more than one day
- can you wear your daily wear contacts on more than one day
- can you wear daily contacts more than once
- can you wear daily contacts for more than 1 day
- can you use the same contact solution for more than one day
- can you re use daily contact lens
- can one a day contacts be worn more than one day
- can i wear my dailies contacts more than once?
- can i wear dailies for more than 24 hrs?
- what happens if you wear one day contact lenses for longer