Can you use 1 day contacts more than once?
I have daily contact lenses, and have been told that i can wear them for about 10 hours a day. They are daily disposables.
Will wearing them for 13-14 (8am to 11pm) hours damage my eyes?
Also, will forgetting to take them out at night (so wearing them for 24 hours by accident) damage my eyes?
The lenses are boots premium lenses.
Thanks to all who answer.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Contact Lenses Wearers Guide
- New Contact Lenses Pack Vitamin E, Could Replace Eye Drops | Innovation Toronto
- Cosmetic contact lenses and their different | Your Eye Contact Lenses Blog
- can you wear one day contacts more than once
- what happens when you keep in one a day contact
- what happens if you wear contacts too long
- CN DAILY CONTACTS HARM YOUR EYE IF YOU USE THEM TWOCE
- can you were 1 day contacs for more then 1 day
- can daily contacts be worn more than one day
- can you wear daily contact lenses more than once?
- can you use one a day contacts more than once
- can you use daily contacts more than once
- can you put dalie contacts in solution amd wear the mext day
- can i use daily contact lenses more than once
- what will happen if i keep my contact lenses in longer than supposed to?