How to Know if Your Contacts are in the Wrong Eyes
I keep my right eye contact lenses in a box and my left eye ones in another box. My mom accidentaly mixed them up. I have the same number for both of my eyes, but i remember the doctor saying that there was something different in my eyes which required different contact lenses. So is it ok if i put the wrong contact lens in my eye?
What happens when you put the wrong contact in the wrong eye?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- How to Care for Color Contact Lenses
- Contact lenses packed with vitamin E could help save the sight of millions of people with glaucoma | MillionGossips from all around the world
- Great Info on Various Subjects » Blog Archive » Contact Lenses
- how to tell if contacts are in the wrong eye
- does it matter which eye you put colored contacts in
- how can i tell if i put wrong contact in one eye
- how do I know if my daily wear contacts are for my right or left eye
- how to know if contacts in wrong eye
- how to tell if I swap my right and left lenses
- putting contacts in the wrong eye
- what happen when you put contacts in the wrong eye
- which eye do i put my right contact lense in