How to Know if Your Contacts are in the Wrong Eyes
I keep my right eye contact lenses in a box and my left eye ones in another box. My mom accidentaly mixed them up. I have the same number for both of my eyes, but i remember the doctor saying that there was something different in my eyes which required different contact lenses. So is it ok if i put the wrong contact lens in my eye?
What happens when you put the wrong contact in the wrong eye?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- How to Care for Color Contact Lenses
- Contact lenses packed with vitamin E could help save the sight of millions of people with glaucoma | MillionGossips from all around the world
- Great Info on Various Subjects » Blog Archive » Contact Lenses
- can you put left lens in right eye
- contact lens on thewrong eye
- does it matter which eye you put colored contacts in
- how i know that i put the wrong contact lance in my eye
- how to tell if I swap my right and left lenses
- putting in contacts the wrong eye
- what happen when you put contacts in the wrong eye