I am wondering about contact lens diameter.
The contact lens I am currently using is 14.5 in diameter, but I am currently out of the country and having a hard time finding 14.5 lenses. Does the contact lens diameter measure the diameter of the pupil/area of the contact lens covering the pupil, or does it measure the diameter of the entire lens itself? Also, what differences will I experience if I switched to a 14.2 or 14.0 lens?
Sorry, I meant iris, not pupil.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Today’s Workplace » TI ame For More Executive Hard TI ame?
- Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 55mm « Talk About Design
- contact lens diameter
- contact diameter
- contact lenses diameter
- 14 5 diameter contact lenses
- what is the diameter how to put on a contact lens
- what is dia contact lenses
- what does the diameter mean in contacts
- What does 14 0 Diameter mean for a contact lens?
- hard contact lens what is the diameter
- whats the difference in diameter of contact lenses