I am wondering about contact lens diameter.
The contact lens I am currently using is 14.5 in diameter, but I am currently out of the country and having a hard time finding 14.5 lenses. Does the contact lens diameter measure the diameter of the pupil/area of the contact lens covering the pupil, or does it measure the diameter of the entire lens itself? Also, what differences will I experience if I switched to a 14.2 or 14.0 lens?
Sorry, I meant iris, not pupil.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Today’s Workplace » TI ame For More Executive Hard TI ame?
- Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 55mm « Talk About Design
- contact lens diameter
- contact diameter
- contact lenses diameter
- 14 5 diameter contact lenses
- what is diff between contact lenses circumference
- what does the diameter mean on contacts
- what does the diameter mean on contact lenses
- diameter of a contact
- dia on a contact lens what does it mean
- contact lens diameter size
- contact diameter 14 and 14 2
- what\s dia in contact lenses