I am wondering about contact lens diameter.
The contact lens I am currently using is 14.5 in diameter, but I am currently out of the country and having a hard time finding 14.5 lenses. Does the contact lens diameter measure the diameter of the pupil/area of the contact lens covering the pupil, or does it measure the diameter of the entire lens itself? Also, what differences will I experience if I switched to a 14.2 or 14.0 lens?
Sorry, I meant iris, not pupil.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Today’s Workplace » TI ame For More Executive Hard TI ame?
- Sony Alpha Filter DSLR Lens Diameter 55mm « Talk About Design
- contact lens diameter
- contact diameter
- contact lenses diameter
- 14 5 diameter contact lenses
- what is a diameter in contact glasses?
- what does radius/diameter in contact lenses means
- what does DIA mean when ordering contact lenses
- the diameter of my contacts is 14 2 but 14 5?
- can DIA 14 2 wear Dia 14 5 contacts?
- what is diamemter of a lens