I’ve always been told my vision is 20/20. Recently I went to get an eye exam so that I could get plano lenses to change my eye color a little, and the optometrist said I needed a mild prescription:
What do these measurements mean? And is it advisable to ask for plain lenses anyway? I’ve never worn a prescription before and I don’t really see a point to wearing them if my vision seems fine.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Learn How to Change Eye Color – PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL a Photoshop Video Training | Photoshop Video Training
- Where can I find deals on eye exams and glasses in the Livonia, Michigan area? | Health
- Where to get a cheap-o eye exam | Brokelyn
- what does cylinder mean for contacts
- what does mean contact lens