Buy back unused contact lenses?
Is there ANY way I can sell my unused/unopened contact lens leftovers?! eBay prohibits selling them, but I’ve moved to a higher prescription AND brand… and now I have seven unopened, unused pairs of Acuvue Hazel (-0.50 prescription, 8.3 base curve, 14 diameter) contacts laying around the house I can’t use!! I already know the whole speech about “medical devices” and such… but I seriously don’t want these to go to waste after I’ve already paid my insurance for them!! …any suggestions?
WHOOPS!! I meant -0.50 prescription! LOL!
Is there such a thing as a contact lenses buyback?
Buy Back Unused Contacts
[CLC Answer:] We got a hold of people at 1-800-Contacts and here is what they said when we asked if they buy back old contact lenses:
Everything we sell is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if your prescription changes we’re happy to take back any unused lenses for an exchange or refund.
If you didn’t purchase the lenses from us, we can still take lenses back for a credit. However, we can only take back lenses that are in unmarked sealed boxes, and have at least 1 year left before they expire. Please just reply with your name, billing address, and phone number and we’ll be happy to let you know how to proceed with returning lenses. We’ll even send you a prepaid shipping label.
- 1800 contacts sell unopened contacts
- Money for Unused Contact Lens Buy Back
- ebay unopened contact lenses
- does anyone buy back unused contact lenses
- contact lense buy back
- can you sell contact lenses on craigslist?
- can you sell clour contact lenses on ebay
- can you sell a contact lens samples?
- buy back of unopened contact lens boxes
- unopened box of contact lenses