My contact lens prescription is 8.3 base curve, 14.0 diameter and -3.25 strength. Can I wear contacts that have an 8.6 base curve comfortably and safely, or will they slide around/effect my vision? I’ve been wearing contacts since I was about 10, so I know how to take care of them, etc, and I know that a 14.0 diameter is much different than a 14.5 or a 15.0 because my optometrist had me try on the different sizes to see the difference, but he never mentioned base curve to me.
Thanks so much for your input!
More Contact Lens Websites:
- How different would a contact with a prescription of 8.6 for a base curve feel if I need an 8.4? | CommunityAnswers
- How do I convert my glasses prescription into a contact lens prescription? | CommunityAnswers
- Daily Contacts or Monthly? What's Better?, Contact Lenses
- 3 bc contact diffeance is that ok
- Is a 8 3BC or 8 6BC much different in contact
- contacts bc 8 3 vs 8 6
- contacts base curve difference smaller 8 4or 8 6?
- contact lens BC difference of 0 2 importantce
- base cuve 8 5 versus 8 8
- 8 4 vs 8 8 base curves
- 8 4 vs 8 6 base curve
- 8 3 vs 8 6 in contact lens
- 8 3 and 8 5 bc difference
- what is the difference between 8 4 and 8 5 BC for lenses