My contact lens prescription is 8.3 base curve, 14.0 diameter and -3.25 strength. Can I wear contacts that have an 8.6 base curve comfortably and safely, or will they slide around/effect my vision? I’ve been wearing contacts since I was about 10, so I know how to take care of them, etc, and I know that a 14.0 diameter is much different than a 14.5 or a 15.0 because my optometrist had me try on the different sizes to see the difference, but he never mentioned base curve to me.
Thanks so much for your input!
More Contact Lens Websites:
- How different would a contact with a prescription of 8.6 for a base curve feel if I need an 8.4? | CommunityAnswers
- How do I convert my glasses prescription into a contact lens prescription? | CommunityAnswers
- Daily Contacts or Monthly? What's Better?, Contact Lenses
- 8 3 base curve 15 diameter contact lenses
- whats the difference between base diameter 8 6 and 8 8
- whats the difference between 8 8 and 8 4 contacts
- what is the difference between 8 3 and 8 4 basic curve on contact lenses
- do astigmatic contacts come in an 8 3 base curve
- difference between 8 4 and 8 8 contact lens
- colored lenses 8 6 base 14 2 diameter
- color lenses base curve 8 3
- 8 4 vs 8 5 contacts
- whats the difference between contacts and color contact base curve