Are non prescription colored contacts bad for your eyes?
I recently bought two pairs of colored (non-prescription) colored eye contacts online. When I first went to the optometrist to ask about them, I was told that first, I needed to find the size of my eye so that they could get the correct eye contact size (but this was expensive), so I opted for the cheap contacts that I bought online.
I was wondering if it is bad for your eyes to wear them?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Choosing the best color contact lenses for your eyes
- How much does lasic eye surgery cost? To correct nearsightedness? | Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser eye surgery to correct vision? | Lasik Eye Surgery
- are color contacts bad for your eyes
- are colored contacts bad for your eyes
- arecolored lenses badfor your eyes
- colored contact lenses bad for eyes
- is it bad to wear non prescription contacts