Can You Put Contacts in Water Overnight?
Let us assume that for some reason you cannot obtain the contact lens solution. Let’s assume that you’re snowed in your house and you ran out of contact solution!
Which is the best option?
1. Soak your lenses in the leftover, dirty solution that you cleaned them with last night: you look in your lens case and see that there is still some solution remaining from last night.
2. Sleep with your contact lenses in. Buy contact solution the first thing in the morning, and soak them at that time.
3. Soak your lenses in water overnight. Buy contact solution the first thing in the morning, and soak them at that time
*I have heard that it’s bad to sleep with your contacts in, then I heard it’s bad to soak them in water, but I’m not sure which is worse.
Can i put my contacts in water?
CLC Answer: Always use fresh contact lens solution. Tap water isn’t just water. It has other things in it including chlorine and fluoride (which, by the way is toxic and not good for you – that’s why it cleans teeth so well). Stick to good, new contact lens cleaning solution in a clean contact lens case. This is your eyes we’re talking about – you only have one set and they’re important… you use them every day.
Along with fresh solution, it is a good idea to rub your contact lenses (with clean hands, of course) even if the solution is labeled “no-rub.” The rubbing gets even more bacteria off of your lenses, helps them last longer and makes your eyes feel better. Lens solution comes in a bottle with a small nozzle for a reason – you can use that pressure on the lenses to help clean them, which is another way to help clean them if you don’t rub them.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- What is the best contact lens solution to use for sensitive eyes? | coercs
- How To Clean Hard contact lens | Christian Little
- Laser Surgery » Use Contact Lens Solutions For Cleaning
- ran out of contact solution
- what to do if you run out of contact solution
- what to use if out of contact solution
- can i put my can you put contacts in bottled water
- storing contacts in 0 9 % normal saline overnight
- what can i put my contacts in with no solution
- what can i soak my contacts in overnight
- what else can u use for contacts if you are out of solution
- what happens if you dont put your contacts back in solution
- what should i do if i run out of contact solution
- out of contact solution
- no contact solution what to do
- can i put my contacts in water overnight
- can i runen my contacts if left out of the solution to long
- can you put 1 day contacts in solution
- can you store contacts in water
- how to put away contacts when you run out of solution
- i ran out of solution for my contacts
- im all out of contact solution
- my contacts cane iut and i have no solution what can i puy yhem in