My mom has already promised she would let me get contacts this summer. But the thing is, I want colored contacts. I just already know she’ll say no to this, so I am waiting to ask her. I know they cost more but that’s the ONLY down side. I don’t know a way to make her more open. And it took FOREVER to convince her to get me regular contacts. A month. How do I get her trust I’ll take care of them properly?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- The New Source of Cosmetic Colored Contacts Unveiled | Free Press Release Distribution | Submit Press Release | News Release Service
- Media Outrage » Blog Archive » Oprah’s Mom Speaks
- An Insight Into The Colored Contacts… | Health and Fitness – Report Universe
- my mom wont let buy me sharigan contactd
- my mom wont let me get colored contacts