The prescription for my right eye says -5.5 and for my left it says -4.75. What does this even mean and where does this fit in with the whole 20/20 thing? I know my vision is pretty bad because without contacts or glasses I can barely recognize people from like 5+ feet away. I know to be legally blind it has to be 20/200 but how can I figure that out?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- how bad is my vision
- how bad are my eyes based on my prescription
- how bad is -2 00 eye prescription
- how bad is my contact prescription
- How can I tell how bad my eyesight is with my prescription
- what is my vision based on my prescription