I’m planning to go there for an eye exam, but is it necessary to schedule an appointment? I’m pretty busy so scheduling a time when I’m busy will not be too good. Is it okay if I just stop by the Walmart Vision center without scheduling an appointment?
Thank you very much(^_^)
More Contact Lens Websites:
- appointment for walmart vision care do i need
- do i need an appointment for walmart vision center
- do you have to make an apt at the eye doctor in walmart
- do you need an appointment for walmart vision center
- Walmart Eye Exam Appointment