I’m talking about saline that can be administered intravenously or subcutaneously, NOT a contact lens solution. My cat is dehydrated and I have a friend who is a veterinary technician, so she knows how to insert IVs on cats and dogs. I know, it’s not technically a drug, but can I buy one at any pharmacy without a prescription?
I have never seen NaCl bags OTC. Of course you don’t need a prescription for over the couter drugs, that is why they are over the counter. Like I said, I’m talking about a clinical-quality IV bag of NS. JUST saline, no drugs to push into it.
The Vet thinks the cause of his dehydration is from Feline Hyperthyroidism. We aren’t 100% sure yet. We’re waiting on the lab results to confirm the Dx. For now, all we can do is keep hI am comfortable and hydrated. I’m giving hI am 1 oz of Pedialyte q2h.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Feline Hyperthyroidism: A Common Disease of Aging Cats | Pets Best Blog
- Lens Camera | coercs
- A rare moment of brilliance: emergency contact lens storage and solution
- normal saline bags for sale
- iv saline solution for sale
- normal saline iv bags for sale
- purchase veterinarian IV saline
- saline iv bags for sale
- saline solution iv bags for sale
- vet iv lines do you need a prescription for needles and lines?
- where to buy 0 9% saline iv bags
- Where to Buy IV Saline
- buy iv saline solution
- iv for dogs at home saline ns
- IV Fluids for Sale
- buying iv fluids
- can i buy saline iv bags legally
- can you buy iv fluids over the counter
- can you buy iv normal saline
- do you need a rx for iv bags
- how to buy saline I V Bags
- how to obtain 0 9 ns without prescription
- intravenous fluids for sale