I don’t have the money right now to go and get my eyes check and get prescription colored contacts. So I though until I get my prescription colored contacts, I’ll just get non prescription contacts to go under my prescription glasses just to enchant my looks and bring more attention to my face and eyes and not my other regions. Is it okay to mix the 2 without hurting my vision, or should I just wait?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- one-eighteen.com » Blog Archive » Nonprescription colored contact lenses are
- GlassesUSA Review | Prescription Glasses & Eyewear | my iRISH Twins
- Colored contacts-easiest approach to eye color change
- i wear glasses but want to change to contacts
- can you wear non prescription contacts with glasses
- is it safe to wear non prescription contacts and prescription glasses