Can I wear contacts in the shower?
I recently got contact lenses (Dailies) and I was wondering if it’s OK if they get wet like if I take a shower? Will it hurt my eyes or will it hurt my contact lenses at all? Is it better to take them out?
Also, I like to wear them when I go skinny dipping, so can I wear them then, like in a pool when I go swimming?
- can you wear contacts in the shower
- can you shower with contacts in
- wearing contacts in the shower
- can i wear contacts in the shower
- can you wear contact lenses in the shower
- is it ok to can you wear contacts while taking a shower
- is it ok to shower with your contacts on
- can i shower with my contacts in
- showering with disposable contacts
- should i put contacts in before shower
- do i need to take my contacts out to shower
- can you shower in contacts
- what happens if i wear my contacts in the shower