Can I wear contacts in the shower?
I recently got contact lenses (Dailies) and I was wondering if it’s OK if they get wet like if I take a shower? Will it hurt my eyes or will it hurt my contact lenses at all? Is it better to take them out?
Also, I like to wear them when I go skinny dipping, so can I wear them then, like in a pool when I go swimming?
- can you wear contacts in the shower
- can you shower with contacts in
- wearing contacts in the shower
- can i wear contacts in the shower
- can you wear contact lenses in the shower
- can yoiu shower with contacts in
- can you shower with contact lenses in
- can I take a shower with my contact lenses on?
- can you shower with contacts on
- can you wear contact in shower
- can I shower with my contacts in
- can i fet in the shower with contacts