Besides looking at what race they are(Asian,black,etc), is it possible to tell if someone is wearing colored contacts?
For example if a black person were to wear blue contacts it would probably be obvious because black people usually don’t get blue eyes. However, if an Asian person wore hazel contacts could you tell without asking them if their eye color is really hazel or if they’re just contacts.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Things non-prescription Color Contact Lenses – You Need to Know | Corrective Contact Lenses
- Non Prescription Colored Contacts for Free
- Can You Get Colored Contacts from Walmart Without a Prescription?, Contact Lenses
- can you tell if someone is weating contact lenses
- how can you tell if someones wearing colored contacts
- how to tell if a person is wearing contacts
- how to tell if someone is wearing contacts
- how to twll if a person is wearing contacts