Walmart Color Contacts
I heard you can get them for there. Is that true? If not, where can I get non-perscribed COLORED contact lenses? I’m only 14 so I can’t have it too expensive. thanks
CLC Answer: Yes, Walmart does offer color contacts. You can get them at any age and they’re not very expensive. The catch is that you’ll need to get a prescription from a doctor (eye doctor, which Walmart has) even if the contact lenses don’t help your vision at all – are just for cosmetic purposes.
Laws in the USA state that contact lenses of any kind – colored or not – are considered to be medial devices since you put them on top of your eyes. For anyone to get a medical device, they need a prescription. The eye exam costs from $80-$100.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- purple eye contacts walmart
- Red Contacts in Walmart
- halloween contact lenses walmart
- walmart colored contact lenses
- where can i buy red contacts in walmart
- WHERE CAN I GO TO GET CONTACTS
- where can i go to see colored presciption contacts
- where can you get colored contact lenses