I’ve always heard that you shouldn’t use eye drops while wearing contact lenses because the eye drops are retained on the surface of the contact. But, what if I am throwing them out daily and only applying drops 2-3 times a day. Is this safe?
More Contact Lens Websites:
- Bausch & Lomb contact lenses
- Contact Lenses – What Are the Most Expensive Contact Lenses to Wear?, Best Contact Lens
- Review of the Web » Contact Lenses
- can i use regular eye drops with contacts
- eye drops while wearing contacts
- can you use regular eye drops for contacts